UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports #14 – Feb 12, 2016

The following interesting sightings were reported to the Mutual UFO Network. MUFON is the world's oldest and largest UFO phenomenon investigative body where you can share and report your sighting.

Case 1: Gradually cloaked object in the sky over WV, US. 

I was taking photos of the full moon on a friend’s porch and I captured a photo of the object. It appeared out of nowhere and it was there without moving, without sound for about 15 minutes.

I watched it gradually camouflage with the sky. There was an odd feeling in the air. Like static electricity. I felt tingly. It's hard to describe and it sounds crazy but I felt almost euphoric during the time I saw it.


All I know is I know what I saw and I know I cannot explain it as just some anomaly. When you see the photo, you be the judge.

Case 2: High speed UFO over Gilroy CA, US. 

I was leaving through my kitchen door to the back patio on the step before exiting I saw a huge dark, seemingly stationery object in the sky.

In a reflex, I quickly turned and picked up a camera from the kitchen table next to me.

Instinctively, I just aimed the camera in the direction of the object and clicked to take the shot. Instantaneously the object disappeared and I believed that I had not got the photo I was after.


The roll of film got left to one side, not till some time later did it get developed. I noticed there was something on a photograph, sometime later when I then had photographic software I came across the photo put it in my computer and was able to look at a larger version of my photo. It was then, that I realized I had managed to get a picture of the object I’d seen earlier. The image was taken in 1996-08-14.

Case 3: Silvery UFO over Buenos Aires. 

I was returning from work when I decided to capture some photographs from the rising sun when I saw a silver shining object that moves slowly in the sky before it disappeared.

I took some images of this strange object which made no noise. Seeing something what I cannot explain gave me a mixed feeling inside of me.


Case 4: Pulsating and moving UFO captured with Telescope in Citrus Heights, CA, US.  

I was at my house in Citrus Heights moving my car for my brother-in-law to go to work. I observed an object that was unusually bright to the east in the sky.

I pointed it out to my brother-in-law and asked him what he thought it was. I observed it slowly ascending into the sky 40 degrees from the horizon. This was about 5:45 in the morning.

I returned inside to get the telescope that we have. I proceeded to set up the telescope outside my front door and view the object through the lens.

I observed an object resembling an eye that was slightly pulsating and moving slowly. It was yellowish green in color and had a circle in the middle that was black with three line like things separating it into three pieces.

I was not sure what the object could've been initially, so I proceeded to take pictures through the lens of the telescope thus documenting my observation.

I thought it was very strange and something I've never seen before. I asked several people of my acquaintance and family if they had ever observed anything that was similar; they had not.

I lost sight of the object because the sun finally rose and the light obscured anything else to be seen. To my knowledge it never stopped moving upwards.